Creating monthly goal and making my best version of
- Try once again to get our room more organized. HALF SUCCESS. I knew that I could do organize things but to maintaining it is bit difficult
- Try not to be so anxious all the time. SUCCESS. Found a new hobby. Let’s see if it works long term.
- Make sure to talk to family members two to three times a week to keep up with their lives. HALF SUCCESS. I need to get better about talking with my sisters. Parents were a success.
- Make sure to make time with my little miss every single day. HALF SUCCESS. I need more spare time and more energy everyday.
- Post twice or thrice a week. FAIL. Ideas not sinking in
- Get a schedule down for the school year now that I will have preschooler. I also need to make sure that I am available during homework to help my little miss succeed to the best of her ability. SUCCESS. It is a good thing that my youngest sib help me teach her advance lessons and homeworks
Got 3 HALF SUCCESS 3 SUCCESS and 1 FAIL, not bad for my new listing of Monthly Goals for this year.